Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Start of a master study


This image "The Heart Eater" by Chet Zar is very interesting to me,  and I'm intrigued to see if i can bring the painterly elements of the image out in the lighting and rendering of the sculpt as well as the fine details.



This is where i am so far, I'm quite happy with the general shape and texture though i think the nose area still needs to be brought forwards to cast the shadow over the lips.

When i render the model I'm going to have to do extra renders for the shininess of the heart in the mouth. 

I am struggling to think of ideas of my own to create so hope by doing a master study it will propel me head long into creation, reminding me what i find so appealing about the work flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment